Hiya and welcome again to Equity, a podcast in regards to the enterprise of startups, the place we unpack the numbers and nuance behind the headlines.
Alex, Natasha and Mary Ann jumped on the mic, with Theresa on backup, to speak by the most important headlines.
- We began with a have a look at the Figma-Adobe deal, value some $20 billion. TechCrunch’s information protection is here, and Alex has extra notes here.
- Offers of the Week: Maven, Patreon and Modulous.
- We additionally spoke about the Launch House issue, and what to make of the mannequin, and administration of the corporate. The dialog naturally landed us on simply what group is.
- From there, Europe! Which is seeing a wave a new venture funds, resulting in some notable intra-continent competition.
- After which we wrapped with a brief observe on the newest on the Twitter-Musk deal.
In case you are coming to Disrupt, use the code “EQUITY” to save lots of 15%. It makes us look good internally, and will get you a less expensive low cost to our first Disrupt dwell present within the historical past of the podcast.
Fairness drops each Monday at 7 a.m. PDT and Wednesday and Friday at 6 a.m. PDT, so subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all of the casts.
Leave a Reply