Hi there and welcome again to Equity, a podcast concerning the enterprise of startups, the place we unpack the numbers and nuance behind the headlines.
We’re again on a Tuesday as a substitute of a Monday due to an American vacation, which implies we’re taking a look at a compressed week. However don’t let the shorter window for information idiot you — it’s going to be busy.
- Shares are largely greater at the moment, however off the again of some tough buying and selling weeks, so don’t learn an excessive amount of into the bounce. The world of crypto seems fairly quiet, because it has for a while now.
- Y Combinator Demo Day is that this week, which implies a flood of startups and different information is within the offing. TechCrunch shall be everywhere in the information, naturally. Strap in.
- And there’s an Apple occasion this week as properly, possibly bringing new iPhones and other related consumer gear. How excited you might be about that may rely upon how previous your present telephone is.
- From there, it was time for economic concerns and worries about how a worse, or lesser macroeconomic image might influence startups. We discuss quite a bit about market dimension, and enterprise funding. However what concerning the macro-climate itself?
- And to shut out, what is Binance doing?
No dwell present this week, however we’re again tomorrow and Friday! Hugs and discuss quickly.
Fairness drops each Monday at 7 a.m. PDT and Wednesday and Friday at 6 a.m. PDT, so subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all of the casts.
Leave a Reply