Hey and welcome again to Equity, a podcast in regards to the enterprise of startups, the place we unpack the numbers and nuance behind the headlines.
That is our Wednesday present, the place we area of interest right down to a single particular person, take into consideration their work and unpack the remaining. This week, Natasha interviewed Karla Monterroso, a longtime management coach, racial fairness advocate and the founding father of Brava Leaders. We talked about her route into the management teaching house however primarily sought to reply questions in regards to the challenges going through executives right now. Listed here are a number of the matters we contact on
- Various management and the distinctive semblance of energy on an individual of shade.
- How she’s pondering by way of the second-order impacts of Elon Musk’s Twitter takeover and what sign it sends to the business.
- Tech’s homogeneity drawback and if it’s getting higher or worse.
- How leaders can domesticate a workforce that leans into battle.
- And naturally, we finish with a lightning spherical — together with however not restricted to how Monterroso would outline 2022 in a headline.
We’ll be again Friday with a festive rerun of an outdated episode. For these celebrating, completely happy Thanksgiving and, for sure, we’re very grateful to have you ever right here.
Fairness drops each Monday at 7 a.m. PT and Wednesday and Friday at 6 a.m. PT, so subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all of the casts. TechCrunch additionally has a great show on crypto, a show that interviews founders, a show that details how our stories come together and extra!