With lower than per week to go, we’re completely stoked to see you all in San Francisco for TechCrunch Disrupt, dwell and in individual! You’re little question planning your days and with greater than 50 roundtable discussions on faucet, we wish to name your consideration to the info-rich matters that our companions will current. However first…
Simply two days left to save lots of: Buy your Disrupt pass earlier than October 14 at 11:59 p.m. (PDT) and save $700.
Professional tip: Schedule battle? Peruse the agenda to see which of those roundtables happen on a number of days.
OK, startup followers, try these roundtables designed that will help you — and your startup — develop.
- From IPO Frenzies to Delays: What’s Altering with Fairness, with Vieje Piauwasdy, senior director of fairness technique at Secfi. Sponsored by Secfi.
- Breaking into the Healthcare Monolith: Methods for Working with Payors and Suppliers, with Neal Moawed, international head of trade analysis at InterSystems. Sponsored by InterSystems.
- The CPO-to-CEO Pipeline, with Anna Auerbach and Karena Man, consultants at Egon Zehnder. Sponsored by Egon Zehnder.
- Why 9 Out of Ten Startups Fail, with Dheeraj Pandey, CEO and co-founder at DevRev. Sponsored by Mayfield.
- Navigating Silicon Valley: OG Recommendation for African Founders, with Jake Brilliant, enterprise accomplice at Quick Ahead Enterprise Studio; Ayanna Kerrison, investor at Precursor Ventures; and Joshua Ogundu, CEO at Campfire. Sponsored by Quick Ahead Enterprise Studio.
- What the Heck Is Interoperability Anyhow, with Neal Moawed, international head of trade analysis at InterSystems. Sponsored by InterSystems.
- Rewiring Founders to Rent for Tomorrow, with Anna Auerbach, Kristen Burke, Karena Man, consultants at Egon Zehnder. Sponsored by Egon Zehnder.
- Saving the World: The Playbook for Constructing Planetary Well being Unicorns, with Arvind Gupta, accomplice at Mayfield Fund. Sponsored by Mayfield.
- Utilizing AI to Reduce Assembly Prices and Time, with Sam Liang, CEO and co-founder at Otter.ai. Sponsored by Otter.ai.
- Why African Tech Wants Enterprise Studios, with Omolara Ajele, working accomplice at Quick Ahead Enterprise Studio; Idris Bello, founding accomplice at LoftyInc Capital Administration; and Kelvin Umechukwu, CEO and co-founder at Bumpa. Sponsored by Quick Ahead Enterprise Studio.
- Web3, Crypto, Blockchain: Unlocking Prosperity for Tech and Inventive Industries in Africa, with Brylan Donaldson, CEO and co-founder at seventh Ave, and Guled Yousuf, web3 angel investor and product lead at DeFi Pulse. Sponsored by Quick Ahead Enterprise Studio.
- Scaling Responsibly: Strolling the Discuss on ESG and DEI, with Margaret Glover-Campbell, COO at Digital Gurus. Sponsored by Digital Gurus.
- Delivering Worth and Driving Pipeline: How B2B Entrepreneurs Can Sort out Each, with Dan Horowitz, senior director; Ruby James, supervisor of startups; Tom Eschbacher, director of recent and rising enterprise; and Kate Kamel, director of development at LinkedIn. Sponsored by LinkedIn.
- Belief because the New Forex in Tech, with Anna Auerbach and Karena Man, consultants at Egon Zehnder. Sponsored by Egon Zehnder.
- How Startups Can Survive the Downturn with Monetary Planning, with Rajeev Batra, accomplice at Mayfield, and Christina Ross, CEO and co-founder at Dice. Sponsored by Mayfield.
- Exit Pathways for Africa Startups, with Opeyemi Awoyemi, managing accomplice at Quick Ahead Enterprise Studio; Ngozi Dozie, CEO and co-founder at Carbon; and Adewale Yusuf, CEO and co-founder at AltSchool. Sponsored by Quick Ahead Enterprise Studio.
- A Serial Software program Entrepreneur Shares the Playbook for Constructing Breakout Firms, with Rehan Jalil, founder and CEO at Securiti. Sponsored by Mayfield.
Don’t miss out on roundtables — from our companions and different subject-matter consultants — or your final likelihood to save lots of $700. Buy your Disrupt pass earlier than October 14 at 11:59 p.m. (PDT) and be a part of us in San Francisco!
Is your organization involved in sponsoring or exhibiting at TechCrunch Disrupt 2022? Contact our sponsorship gross sales crew by filling out this form.
Leave a Reply