Even when a chill venture wind blows, you’ll find daring entrepreneurs forging ahead, and we’re here to highlight the outstanding early-stage startups in the world of blockchain, cryptocurrency, DeFi, NFT and web3.
You’ll find them exhibiting at TC Sessions: Crypto on November 17 in Miami, and what better way to check them out than to buy a pass, get out from behind your screen and come talk to them in person?
Check out the eight listed below. You can learn more about five more exhibitors here — and another five exhibitors here.
- Cityverse: Cityverse is a virtual overlay for a physical city. Powered by local news, a Cityverse connects the community through information, ideas and experiences.
- Lifo Inc: Tokenized CRM for web3. It aims to become the web3 equivalent of Salesforce.
- GreenCard: This startup offers digital payment options for cannabis purchases.
- Howlite: Aims to provide secure, transparent, inexpensive and easy-to-use payments using distributed ledger technology — where traditional payments meet web 3.
- String Blockchain: A layer-1 blockchain build designed for developers building dApps for everyday use.
- Poolit: Unlocks access to exclusive alternative investments for as little as $1.
- Ponds: A web3 copyright licensing platform designed for creators to license their digital content directly to end users.
- MARPs Club: Defines a new concept, “MARP” (Mass Arts Representative Piece), based on NFTs to accredit value to Mass Art’s artworks
Don’t miss your chance to meet, connect and network with some of the most creative early-stage startups bent on redefining the future of finance, blockchain and the web at TC Sessions: Crypto on November 17. Buy your pass now and save $150 — before the early-bird pricing disappears. We’ll see you in Miami!
Is your company interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at TC Sessions: Crypto? Contact our sponsorship sales team by filling out this form.
Leave a Reply